Samira Wild Rift counter stats: All the Samira info you could want with counter picks, general counters, item counter, lane synergy and more!
The Desert Rose
Discover all Top champions who counter Samira
Samira is Weak Against
Samira is Strong Against
Items that counter Samira
Samira deals mostly Physical Damage, so buying armor is very effective against her.
General Counter Tips
Samira is at her weakest when she is out of mana or out of Style points. Looking to fight when she has very little of either of them will increase your chances of killing her.
Whenever Samira has max Style points, she will be able to use her Ultimate. Avoid trading with her when she has max points.
At level 6, Samira’s kill pressure increases as long as she has max Style points. Take care as she may look for an all-in when she is at point A.
- One of the strongest ADCs in the game to solo carry.
- She can easily snowball a kill into a lead into a win.
- Can single handedly win a teamfight if played well.
- Strong follow-up on engager supports.
- Really mobile and fast champion, with flashy combos.
- Hard to master.
- Falls off late game in compare to other ADCs.
- Can be easily out ranged by most ADCs.
- She can be weak against CC heavy team comps.
- Hard to come back into the game with if lost lane.
- She needs to snowball early game.
- Cannot cast Inferno Trigger without combos.
Features of Counters Wild Rift
If you want to win a line and you don’t know how to do it, a main advantage over your opponent is to choose a champion to counter him.
Simple, it means that the skill set of the champion you choose is the opposite of the opponent.
It seems something very simple, but this can decide a victory for you and your allies. -> So you have to always keep in mind what is the counter of each character.
Thank you for reading this guide. Good luck on the rift summoners!