Senna Wild Rift counter stats: All the Senna info you could want with counter picks, general counters, item counter, lane synergy and more!
Discover all Top champions who counter Senna.
Senna is Weak Against
Senna is Strong Against
Items that counter Senna
General Counter Tips
Try not to let her poke you down too much otherwise you’ll not be able to trade at level 2 or 3.
If you’re playing as a melee champion, try to minimize your time spent overextended while last hitting or getting warding quest stacks.
Try to end the game as quickly as possible so she is unable to be really effective in the mid-game.
Senna is a great carry support! She is not your traditional support that wants to sit back and peel for your team.
- Strong early game and late game.
- Versatile runes and build path.
- Infinitely Scaling.
- Great AD/AP Ratios.
- Unique support playstyle.
- Has solo carry potential.
- Has good damage and healing.
- Global ultimate to turn teamfights across the map.
- Global Ultimate. Fun and unique kit.
- Camouflage entire team with your Skill 3.
- Amazing Utility.
- Low mobility.
- Easy-to-Miss ultimate.
- Can’t deal with tanks.
- Slow exploitable auto-attack animations.
- Squishy, weak to dives.
- Relies on allies’ waveclear to get souls.
- Needs to play aggressive.
- Low crit damage.
- Weak mid-game.
- Extremely vulnerable VS Engage tanks/supports.
- Complicated item synergy with kit.
- Slow projectile with delayed CC.
- No escapes excluding Flash.
- Very expensive mana costs.
Features of Counters Wild Rift
If you want to win a line and you don’t know how to do it, a main advantage over your opponent is to choose a champion to counter him.
Simple, it means that the skill set of the champion you choose is the opposite of the opponent.
It seems something very simple, but this can decide a victory for you and your allies. -> So you have to always keep in mind what is the counter of each character.
Thank you for reading this guide. Good luck on the rift summoners!
Other Champions Counter