Miss Fortune Wild Rift combo for beginners: By learning optimal ability combos for Miss Fortune, you will be able to deal lots of damage to the enemy quickly and safely. Learning and understanding Miss Fortune fundamentals is one way of becoming a better player and climbing the ranked ladder.
Miss Fortune’s Combo
Best combo for Miss Fortune:
Skill 3 -> AA -> Skill 1 -> AA -> Skill 2 -> AA -> AA
- You can use her Skill 2 to reset auto-attacks.
- Try to attack different enemies to proc her passive – basically if you keep switching between two targets you will deal more damage the first time you attack them (she deals bonus damage whenever she attacks a new target).
- You can cancel your ultimate by using another skill or moving.
- Use Skill 3 to slow down enemies that are trying to escape – it will allow you to catch up with them.
- You can use Skill 3 to poke enemies underneath their tower or to help you wave clear.
- Use your Skill 2 when hitting towers to increase attack speed, thus inflicting more damage in a shorter period of time.
How to play:
Miss Fortune is a dragon lane champion that focuses on attack damage to kill the enemy team. She’s a great early game champion and does a lot of damage in comparison to other AD Carries. Love Tap is one of the main reasons for this. You deal bonus damage whenever you attack a new target, so try and attack different targets every time to utilize this passive. Not only is Miss Fortune really strong early game, but once she gets a few items she can deal a lot of damage in the late game with auto attacks and Bullet Time.
Miss Fortune’s Abilities
What is a combo in Wild Rift?
The Wild Rift combo works in conjunction with one another and allows auto-attacks, summoner spells, items activated, and/or abilities to be used to do certain things.
We offer a multitude of combinations that you can apply to every application.
Thank you for reading this guide. Good luck on the rift summoners!